How can I place an order for my purchases?
- Select an item and add to cart.
- Click checkout when prompted or click the basket icon > checkout at the top right panel.
- Submit the required billing details. If you have yet to register, you will be prompted to sign up for a new account.
- Once you have submitted the details, select your method of payment. If you select the “Credit Card / Direct Debit (via eGHL)” click the “proceed to eGHL” button and you will proceed to a secured page to key in your banking details. Alternatively, click the “place order” button.
- In the payment page, key in the required information and click “submit”.
- Once the payment is successful you will be prompted on screen. You will also receive an email regarding your successful order.
What payment methods are available?
We offer several payment methods as per below:
- Credit/Debit Card via eGHL
- IBG Transfer / Cash Deposit Machine
- Malacca Securities trading account trust deduct
For method 2 & 3, kindly contact our customer service at 1300 22 1233.
Note: Purchased items will only be activated after full payment has been made.
Can I cancel an order?
Once payment has been made, we will not be able to provide any refund whatsoever.
How will I know if my order has been activated?
Once payment has been made in full, we will inform you regarding the activation of your order through your email registered via M+ Online.
How long does it take until my product is activated?
From payment confirmation, it will take up to the next working day.
I have signed up for a paid course, what should I do now?
Once payment is successful, you will be notified by our customer support. You can then select a date for the course from 6 months within your payment.
I have used my purchase, can a transfer to my family or friends or anyone at all?
Unfortunately, all items sold are non-transferable.
I have purchased from mplusonline.blog but changed my mind, can I get a refund?
Unfortunately, we do not provide any returns or refund for our courses or digital products.