Date(s) - 10/10/2018
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
M+ Online (Petaling Jaya Branch)
Categories No Categories
Have you ever wondered why some people look forward to retirement while others cringe at the fear of not having enough? Longer average life span and better health is both a blessing as well as a curse if not planned properly for.
As an employee, would it be fair to expect that your financial needs to be fully taken care of by your employer? Or the government for that matter? Who should be the master of their own financial destiny?
But how do you do it? How can I start my journey and what should I do? Most people never turn to their financial assets to begin with.
We look at why stocks are one of the best asset classes around to provide an excellent return for your investments. While the market is known as a place for wealth destruction, can it be just a myth and a place for real wealth creation, if done correctly with the right mindset?
It is really all about stock picking? Or is there more than that to be a successful value investor? 5 Key Takeaways from this workshop. You will:
- Understand the concept of partial ownership and simple valuation of a business
- Be able to leverage on the right tools and dataset to shortcut your research
- Be able to grasp the concepts of logical portfolio parameters of an investment portfolio
- Learn how to use technology to accurately track your returns anytime, anywhere
- Witness the potential returns on your portfolio through a fantastic too
Bookings are closed for this event.